Guys- I just started using Pinterest today and it’s pretty addicting. I mostly just pin really girly stuff like poodles, recipes, and champagne.
But if it’s taught me anything, it’s that there WILL most certainly be a poodle at my wedding, and it will be my best friend Sammy and he will have this exact look on his face. At the reception I will dance with him for a fun disco song.
Reblogged from - But you love Ladysmith Black Mambazo
- purple-lavender reblogged this from kattnip
- jetaimeavantgarde likes this
- purple-lavender likes this
- m67smith likes this
- thelightsandbuzz likes this
- lingeringinthemoment reblogged this from kattnip and added:
- doncrookqkz likes this
- borntwinkie likes this
- unspeakabledesires reblogged this from kattnip
- ciannagrace reblogged this from kattnip
- lovely-suzie reblogged this from kattnip
- bangsandglasses likes this
- thatscarolyn said: I know! I started Pinterest because I was bored in my Digital Media Theory class. I’m obsessed. My boyfriend calls it Lady Reddit.
- kattnip posted this